Sunday, December 16, 2007

New yarn bases on the way

Oh this is ever so exciting!! I have such exciting news for you guys!! I have some new yarn bases arriving I hope by the end of the week.

These will include a cashmere/silk lace and 4ply, a bamboo/silk 4ply/a cahsmere/alpaca/lambswool 4ply, a silk/alpaca aran weight....oooerrr and I am sure some others too

I will let you know when they are in, there will only be a kilo of each just now, if anybody wants a special dye order please let me know ahead of delivery and I can put some aside for you

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is so exciting! I think I'd quite like some cashmere/silk 4ply to make Jeanie. I expect it'll cost me an arm and a leg to buy the required yardage though.

2:41 pm  
Blogger Katy said...

how exciting to have new yarns! I'm just commenting to let you know that the WoolPig is reading your blog now.

-waves-

5:00 pm  
Blogger Jominx said...

Can't wait to see what Wizardy magic you come up with ;D

11:05 pm  
Blogger Soo said...

Ooooh - love to hear about new yarns!! yiippeee.

10:03 am  
Blogger Amy said...

laceweight??? reeeeeealllly????

9:58 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

yup the laceweight is delish!! really soft and scrummy

11:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home