Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thinking Pink?

The new yarns and colours are going live today and tomorrow. I have already added one silk/cashmere laceweight yarn to the shop and more will go up throughout the day. This one is called Funny Valentine and is a lovely pretty pink yarn. The silk in the yarn gives it a nice sheen and the cashmere makes it a very soft lush yarn like I have never experienced before. I really do love it! It will be available in 55g skeins which have 400yrds(360m). I will always list these two at a time.
FUNNY VALENTINE


I also have a rich mocha/plum colour ready to go in the shop too in the laceweight mentioned, I am just trying to get some good pictures of it in this terribly dull light we have today, not good photography weather at all!!
MOCHA PLUM


So keep an eye on the shop, there will be some real treats going in, also don't forget there are still plenty places left in the sock club and I have reduced the yarn prices a little too. So why not treat yourself today!
BE MINE


5 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

That is lovely yarn. Is it very fine laceweight or do you think that a laecweight-phobe like me could handle it?!

12:33 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

PINK!!! :-)

*covets*

12:47 pm  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Wow, the Mocha Plum has such a deep colour!

1:05 pm  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

Queen, its a heavier lace, so I think you would be just fine :) and the fact its almost a 50/50 mix means theres no hard to handle rope like feel that is sometimes present with silk lace, its very soft and easy to handle

1:38 pm  
Blogger Yarndancer said...

Mmmm, yummy mocha plum yarn!

7:05 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home