Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Going loopy

I am sure I am not the only one to be getting pretty over excited about the launch of a new UK online knitting magazine. The Inside Loop is due to go live with the first issue very soon and I just cannot wait to see what the girls have got together for this. I know they have been flat out behind the scenes and I would bet my needles on them getting together some real treats in the way of patterns for us all to gush over!

The prospect of such a UK product is great. Far from becoming smaller, the Uk market for knitting and knitting products is ever growing. New knitters appear on a daily basis and the internet is such a great resource.

Good luck girls, we are all cheering you on!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

Yee!! Pretty excited in this corner too!!

10:49 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I totally agree with you. I'm in France and it's only a short bunny hop from the UK.

Good luck to the girls.

11:09 am  
Blogger Yarndancer said...

Yep, I'm excited too. I can't wait till the first issue comes out!

4:36 pm  
Blogger Jominx said...

I can't wait either, I am confident it will be excellent!!!

11:19 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home