eunny has shamed me into it!!!
1. John says I stick my tongue out when he offers me a taste of his food...as in I open my mouth to take the food but I have my tongue sticking out a little...I thought everybody did that!!
2. I am a lefty...but I only write left handed, I can play tennis with both hands (much to the annoyance of my grammar school pe teacher who hated me swapping hands HEEHEE).
3. When I wash the dishes I have to put the clean cutlery into there own sections..spoons, forks and knives all have there own.
4. I cant have my feet sticking out of the covers at night...I am a grown women and yet it makes me feel vulnerable to the "under the bed monster" seriously I dont think I am ever going to grow out of that!!!
5. I live in a very traditional scottish area, with a very thick accent, my dad was born and bred here and yet I dont hae the accent!! People always assume I come from the very north of scotland and I dont.
6. To some, the fact I am 26 and knit is something weird...to me its not but to most it really is ;)
I actually feel so much better for writing this!