Knitters coffee swap questions
Knitters' Coffee Swap questionnaire
1. Whole bean or ground? Ground, I would LOVE bean but I just dont own the hardware ;)
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Oh fully loaded, thats the whole point of coffee for me, I need that BUZZ!
3. Regular or flavored? Either, so long as its strong and sweet I am happy.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Ahh it depends on the coffee! If its instant then I have it with milk, however a good ground coffe deserves to be drank with sugar and it has to be strong, YUMMY, I am also very partial to a frap when the weather is good.
5. Favorite coffee ever? When out I love a good frothy choclate sprinkled strong cappachino, however so long as its a nice quality coffee I dont really mind!
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I am slightly fussy, theres nothing worse than a coffee out of a machine full of UHT milk *shudders*
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Recently I have discovered a love of biscotti, one with almonds or perhaps choccy.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Not that I can think of (infact I feel like I have wittered just a tad LOL)
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I am all about the naturals, I love a soft wool yarn, alpaca, silk, sea wool is a new love too. A lot of my knitting is in ply yarn as I love my accesories.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Novelty yarn, such an utter waste of money and so far away from how I like to knit, I like to see my pattern ;) I dont like mohair either
What's on your needles? Socks (always always socks, its an illness), the beginings of a shawl and a jumper.
12. Favorite colors? I am a denim girl, so I love my blues, vintage blues are a huge favourite, I like browns too so long as they are cocoa/choccy shades, and lets not forget TEAL I love that colour with a passion.
13. Allergies? None.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Nothing I can think of except I am very excited about this and cant wait to go shopping!